For periods within the Boreham Interchange Construction, there will be night-time closures between the hours of 8pm to 6am whilst certain works are taking place with signs in place showing the diversion routes.
Current Planned Closures
- February 1st to February 3rd – part closures as part of the initial commencement of works
– February 1st night time closure of the A138 southbound from the Boreham Interchange to the Springfield Road/Colchester Road Roundabout
– February 2nd night time closure of the A12 northbound on slip and the A138 approach to the Generals Lane Roundabout
– February 3rd night time closure of the section of the A138 adjacent to the Generals Lane Roundabout with northbound traffic on the A12 diverted through the Generals Lane Roundabout
- February 1st to February 5th – A12 Southbound on-slip upgrade works
- March 15th to end of June – A12 Southbound on-slip widening works
Details of the project phases and advance notice of these closures will be available on the website, along with the project telephone number and the project email:
The Telephone Number: 020 7874 1590
The email address: BorehamCapacityImprovements@mayerbrown.co.uk
If you require any specific information, please contact us through the contact details provided above. The website will be the principal place to search for ongoing information as the project progresses.